Thursday, July 29, 2010

Smitten?

So, is it just me, or did Hotmail just get way cooler? I was just so impressed by it. and it seems like the competition between Google and Bing is tight (seeing as how Hotmail is affiliated with darling Bing), Google has of course come up with some awesome recent improvements as well.

You are all probably familiar with the updated vertical search bar and the enlarging images via hovering the mouse. But its just so exciting because the internet is becoming so...advanced and cool seeming that I don't know what to do with myself.

Smitten by a love for the internet.... wow.

Oh yeah, the next AYO! Aboriginal Youth Opportunities, will be at MICEC (Manitoba Indigenous Cultural Education Centre) in PD. It will be awesome muhahaha. And, in the same breath, possibly the same meeting, I need to meet with the NECRC Youth Committee.

Oh yes, Pathways (CEDA) is still recruiting for students entering grade nine in the fall. Check out the poster.

Take care folks

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment

North End MC

My photo
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Representin the North End of Winnipeg since 1987. I will share my journey tryna set an example and live a proud Cree life. I'll include my challenges and feelings and progress in terms of AYO! Aboriginal Youth Opportunities. You(th) are the reason.

Tetris