Thursday, March 10, 2011

WORD!

So many young people from the North End are speakin' out and representin' hard!!! Take a look @ Miss Liicious who is doing some amazing stuff on behalf of people that can't speak for themselves. What a strong example for all of us to follow. Chekk out her March 9th Feature article in the Winnipeg Free Press!


Same day, I got to do a bit of talking on CBC Radio One's show 'The Current'. They were exploring the dangerous demographic of young men!!! Ooh-la-la! Check out how I tried to represent our young men, and show the country that we give a shit about our community. Click here for the CBC Archive Link to 'Dangerous Demographic'

REPRESENT!

Creative Expressions has a new logo! Shout out to Telshy for her awesomeness. This new logo is a result of X-Box Night. We sat around, played some Nazi Zombies and did some drawing. This is one of those drawings. Awesome eh?


See you folks on this upcoming Monday for the Canadian Aboriginal Writing & Arts Challenge! Think of something from Canadian Aboriginal History and get your voice heard! You could win money AND get your stuff published nationally!

Shit, North End youth know how to represent eh?

Can I get a Word?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

North End MC

My photo
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Representin the North End of Winnipeg since 1987. I will share my journey tryna set an example and live a proud Cree life. I'll include my challenges and feelings and progress in terms of AYO! Aboriginal Youth Opportunities. You(th) are the reason.

Tetris