Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ekosi

Ekosi = Thank You (Cree)

I had an amazing birthday where my North End Community came together and shared so much with me. I am so thankful for the gifts and support that I receive from this amazing community that is the North End of Winnipeg. We'll see how this 24th year of living treats us.

Some highlights of my day were Cake & card from SAFE Workers of Tomorrow, a conspiracy aided by community youth and NECRC and of course, an invitation to a birthday dinner! (I also got some time to RELAX) which was muchly needed.

[Shout out to the AYO! Leadership Team makin' change and REPRESENTING as usual :P]

I know this is short, but it needed to be said.

Ekosi

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment

North End MC

My photo
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Representin the North End of Winnipeg since 1987. I will share my journey tryna set an example and live a proud Cree life. I'll include my challenges and feelings and progress in terms of AYO! Aboriginal Youth Opportunities. You(th) are the reason.

Tetris