Thursday, May 12, 2011

Gravy Challenge

Dear World,

Once upon a time, many moons ago, MC was eArLy for a meeting. I know, this is rare, but I was actually 1.5 Hours early for a meeting that was to occur with the AYO! Leadership Team. This meeting took place at George's, a fine finding establishment in the North End of Winnipeg that has awesome burgers...and awesome gravy.

In this particular video, MC was dared by Jenna (who handles AYO's Youth Engagement Strategy) and Rocky (who leads out PolitiX project) to drink some gravy through a straw. Its one and a half minutes of pure gross gravy-licious awesomeness.



And yes, that was gravy skin on my tongue

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment

North End MC

My photo
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Representin the North End of Winnipeg since 1987. I will share my journey tryna set an example and live a proud Cree life. I'll include my challenges and feelings and progress in terms of AYO! Aboriginal Youth Opportunities. You(th) are the reason.

Tetris