Friday, November 18, 2011

Meet Me @ The Bell Tower - Today @ 6pm!

Dear North End (and friends)

Wow. Look at what you have done. We now have over 50 people attending our event on facebook. Thanks to Councillor Ross Eadie, we have some T shirts for helpers of tonight's event. Thanks to Facebook, we also have a Hoop Dancer who will share a dance with us at the beginning of our rally.

MEET ME - RECAP

The initial article that got us going is available here. You can hear the story of how this came about, and what we really want for our community!

Next, we clarified some details, telling people what our agenda is for tonight's events.

Finally, we shared with you all of the love and support that we have been recieving for the event tonight.

Since the last post, we have been able to receive more people who want to help with covering the event, we have had someone donate some hot chocolate, someone is making us cupcakes and even more people have sent messages onto our Facebook Wall for the event.

I am writing this post to say thank you already. You are all amazing people and I know I can speak for the entire Anti-Gang when we say EKOSI for the support.

Love, Respect & Courage Friends.

North End MC

No comments:

Post a Comment

North End MC

My photo
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Representin the North End of Winnipeg since 1987. I will share my journey tryna set an example and live a proud Cree life. I'll include my challenges and feelings and progress in terms of AYO! Aboriginal Youth Opportunities. You(th) are the reason.

Tetris