Wednesday, January 25, 2012

O.N.E. (OUR NORTH END)

Make sure you meet us @ The Bell Tower this Friday.

We will have hoop dancers, poetry, pictures and more! Shout out to AYO's Nana, and Whitney F for donating prizes for the event. Also, thanks to Cathy and her whole family for being so helpful. Congrats to all of you that have been helping, and I am sorry I can't name everyone, but you guys rock!


This event is called ONE (Our North End) and is an opportunity for our entire North End Community to show their stuff. We are going to be meeting at the Bell Tower, and organizing ourselves for more action.

MC

2 comments:

  1. at 6pm. more info here http://ayoantigang.tumblr.com/post/16500840427/meet-me-the-bell-tower-one-our-north-end

    ReplyDelete

North End MC

My photo
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Representin the North End of Winnipeg since 1987. I will share my journey tryna set an example and live a proud Cree life. I'll include my challenges and feelings and progress in terms of AYO! Aboriginal Youth Opportunities. You(th) are the reason.

Tetris